Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based legal interventions for long term sustainable development. This is part of the corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join this board will be a big boost to our noble ambition of sustainable development for between society for us today and for our children tomorrow, as well as our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
Oteji E AGWU LLB, BL, is a private legal practitioner with great interest in criminal law and is now offering probonor legal services to indigent persons. She did her Youth Service (NYSC) as a legal practitioner at the Legal Aids Council of Nigeria, Owerri, Nig. She was a lecturer of Law at KIU Uganda for 8 years. She graduated from ABSU Uturu and from the Nig Law Sch Abuja. Interest in Gender-based Dom Violence, conflict/dispute resolution, & bailing her clientele
Matthew N Tanko [*MBBS, FMCPath (Nig), FCPath (COPECSA), DHSM (Israel), PCAP.], is an Associate Professor of Practice, Chair Clinical Academic Department, & Program Director, Anat Pathology Residency Prog.@ NUSOM Kazakhstan Has over 15 years of expertise formerly at @ UNIJOS-NIG, KIU-UG, UNI-Botswana, and NUSOM Republic of Kazakstan. Prof Mathew is interested in clinical bioethics research of terminal illnesses and palliative care
Nwozo Sarah Onyenibe, (BSc-Chem), (MSc-Bioinorganic Chem), Ph.D.-Biophysical Chem), is an Assoc Prof in Nutritional /industrial Biochemistry FBMS, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Research Interest is on: plant proteins, seed oils, and prospecting for novel foods for metabolic and non-communicable diseases. Questions: are pills doing us more harm than good? How safe is animal testing for humans? genetic cloning interference with Nature
Nigel Aminake Makoah B. Sc, MSc, PhD is a Protein Biochemist & Drug Disc Expert, at the Div of Virology, FHS. Uni of the Free St, Bloemfontein, SA. He received the Georg Forster Postdoc from the Alex von Humboldt found. He moved to the RWTH Aachen Uni and the Fraunhofer IME for an animal screening platform,
Sarkar M. A. Kawsar, B.Sc, M.Sc. M.Phil, PhD, is a Professor of Chemistry at Dept of Chem, FOS, Uni of Chittagong, Bangladesh. Interested in Synthetic Org Chem, applic in Biology & Medicine. & a Comp Chem for drug design. Ph.D. & Postdoc at the Yokoh city University, Japan.. Monbukagakusho Jap Gov PhD Sch & JSPS Postdoc Fellowship.
Barkat Ali Khan, B,Sc, P.Phyl, PhD is an S/Lecturer of Pharmaceutics interested in the Pharmacokinetics of skin rejuvenation, Form dev of polyphenolic emulsions, & Perm’lity studies, Dept of Pharmaceutic, Gomal Univ, D.I. Khan KPK. Dr Ali wants to know the ethics of drug usage in lethal injection, punushment, abortion, and suicide
Mubuuke Gonzaga [Bsc, M.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D.] is a lecturer at the Dept of Radiology/Centre for Health Profes Edu, competent in Radiology, medical edu, inter-professional edu, & collaborative practice, and issues of mentorship, Bioethics, research ethics, and social accountability. He holds B.Sc from MUK, an M.Sc in breast imaging (Cardiff University), an M. Sc in medical education, and a Ph.D. as well fellowship in medical education and bioethics/research ethics from Stellenbosch and Bioethics Fellowship from Johns Hopkins
The editors of Special Journal of Law, Ethics, and Religion [SJ-LER] are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,